Langhorne Low Voltage Lighting
At Mandia Electric we offer a variety of low voltage lighting solutions to help you have a more energy efficient home. Our Philadelphia low voltage lighting specialists have Energy Star rated solutions for both interior and outdoor lighting.
What Is Low Voltage Lighting?
Low voltage lighting refers to the amount of electricity supply being used and the safety considerations involved with such lighting systems. Low voltage is defined as being between 50-1000V Alternative Current or 120-1500V Direct Current. Low voltage lighting systems also require a transformer. Some examples of low voltage lighting include the ever popular recessed lights, track lighting and some chandeliers.
Aside from creating a soft mood, these low voltage lighting solutions also carry a substantially lower risk of electric shock and offer Philadelphia area homeowners a more energy efficient solution to their interior and exterior lighting needs. So if you want to start saving more money on your electric bill, consider calling our Philadelphia low voltage lighting installation experts today to transform your home's lighting system.
Our company goal is to continue building long term relationships with our customers based on reliability, honesty, quality service and reasonable prices. We won't try to sell you something you don't need. We just want you to get the highest quality products and the most energy efficient solutions to your lighting needs. Call us today at 215-752-2906 to learn more about our low voltage lighting solutions from an expert Langhorne electrician.
Our Langhorne Low Voltage Lighting Contractors Provide These Services
- Low Voltage Lighting
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Recessed Lighting
- Track Lighting
- Recessed Lights
- Track Lights
- Lighting Installation
- Electrical Service
- Langhorne Low Voltage Lighting
- Low Voltage Lighting in Philadelphia
We Provide Low Voltage Lighting in The Following Towns in PA
Philadelphia County - Philadelphia, PA | Langhorne, PA | Morrisville, PA | Richboro, PA | Newtown, PA | Fairless Hills, PA | Feasterville-Trevose, PA | Abington, PA | Elkins Park, PA | Doylestown, PA | View More Service Areas
Recent Articles about Low Voltage Lighting
- HIRING AN ELECTRICIAN FOR LANGHORNE ELECTRICAL REPAIRS AND SERVICES - For you to be able to ensure that you get the best possible job done in your home, you should limit your options among contractors that will be able to take the best possible care of your home systems. Even if highly skilled professionals tend to ask for higher fees…
- TIPS TO EFFECTIVE PHILADELPHIA LANDSCAPE LIGHTING - Having a couple of landscape lighting additions installed in your home will have a great effect on the aesthetic appeal of your house, especially during night time. You would be surprised at how your home will look simply by adding a couple of lighting fixtures in your yard. Here are a couple of tips that…